27 May 2016

Love is a just a word, unless you have someone that gives it a definition.




Hey fuckers, 

Well so I haven't posted recently because the lack of inspiration to write is atrocious but lets hope I’ll have lots to talk about over summer. Which starts with tonight’s late night thought. 

What is LOVE?

This topic came up with the famalam talking about affection and what love is and how we show it to each other. The more they drank, as you can imagine the more deep it got. Which led to me thinking a lot about it myself.  

When I was younger, I vaguely remember asking my sister if she ever had a first love. Her reply " I don't even know what love is." But the question I ask my self is do we ever? 

I feel now, love gets thrown around a lot and for the wrong reasons. People settle with anything just to say they have something. For me, I have always loved 'love' in every aspect, since I understood that people lock lips for all lovely reasons. I believe everyone should have it and not one should go without. I can't touch or feel every aspect of it because every love is different in every way. 

In my perspective, love is not what you get, but what you give. When I love someone and I'm not just talking about with a partner but whether it's a friend or a family member, I will do anything to make them happy or to see them happy. LOVE is putting people before you, and there are not a lot of people that I would do that for. I listened to three very different people talk about what love is to them, but we also have to think about how not one person is going to love you exactly like you imagine. 

Not one person is going to read your mind and take every star from the sky at the perfect time and hand it to you. Not one will show up on a horse and carriage, with a shoe you lost.

I think we also need to love ourselves to feel loved; we have to love ourselves enough so that any other love that we get shown adds icing to our cake. 

I think Love means accepting a person with all their ugliness and failures but also seeing perfection in the imperfection. Love isn't loving someone because they’re the most beautiful women, or because they’re the most wonderful man. Love is loving someone because of how their world is so beautiful and wonderful with them in it.

LOVE is a commitment that’s unconditional to an imperfect person. Love is never just a strong feeling it’s a promise that we keep forever. 

LOVE isn't just company, because I am comfortable with myself. 

LOVE is best friends who get one another. Who accept one another as they are and wish to grow and share together? 

LOVE is a soul mate, a partner who you can talk to about the deepest of things rather than the meaningless. 

LOVE IS CONSISTENCE. I believe love is 8 months apart and will still talk about how you put the stars in the sky. 

                      "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love,
                                       And be loved in return." – Moulan rouge


XO

CJ